How to lift your specification sales performance with
industry specific sales training
For more than 10 years, AIS has organised thousands of events representing opportunities for architectural representatives to present products and concepts to architects, consultants and interior designers and our 250 supplier members include almost every type of product you could imagine. During this time, we have seen many sales styles and evidence that there is a lack of sales training specific to architectural specification. Whilst there is a myriad of general sales courses and ones specific to industries such as car sales and real estate sales available, there are no courses that specifically focus on our unique industry: architectural specification sales. Now there is.
AIS’ education and training division, Architree, brings you two intensive one-day workshops in which you will develop effective new skills and acquire invaluable new knowledge that will give you an advantage over your competitors.
We’ll teach you key skills and provide invaluable inside knowledge on how to be a more effective sales representative. They’ll keep you focused, challenge your thinking and give you unique insights that will enhance your business relationships with your specifiers and enable you to become even more successful.
PROGRAM 1: Key Foundation Skills for Specification Representatives
Foundation skills are timeless in their application – for both experienced and new-entrant sales representatives alike. These Key Foundation Skills, once mastered, applied and sustained, create the essential habits needed to succeed. Participants who attend receive all of the Key Foundation Skills needed as a professional specification salesperson.
Included in Program 1:
- The six tiers in specification sales
- The specifier and buyer
- Stages of your specification sales cycle
- The do’s and don’ts of a successful iFlex presentation
- Creating a memorable iFlex experience
- How to use an iFlex as a starting point for ongoing communication and specification
- Government versus private enterprise projects
- Strategies on how to hold a specification through to an order.
PROGRAM 2: Trusted Advisor Skills for Experienced Specification Representatives
This program is designed to challenge your thinking as a specification salesperson, including your approach to your market and to your customers. If you want to enhance your business relationships with your specifiers above your competitors, then this program is for you.
Included in Program 2:
- How to create “Real Value” for specifiers as their “Trusted Advisor”
- How to interpret and align to a specifier’s preferred type of business relationship
- How to distinguish between the value within your product and the value you personally provide – and why it really matters
- How to “challenge a specifier’s thinking” in a way that makes a huge difference when packaged and presented correctly
- How to create the best likelihood of getting the order.
Phone us on 1300 765 428 or email email@example.com to find out more.
“I was very impressed and suitably inspired… The standard of information was excellent, with focus on the level of experience at senior account and management levels well respected and formulated.”
Jane McMahon, JD MacDonald