Personal information collection
AIS may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to AIS
Using personal information
AIS may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send you statements and invoices and collect payments from you for services you purchase
- send you marketing communications
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, AIS may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
AIS will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
AIS will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this policy
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
AIS is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
By email to email@example.com or
By post to PO Box 4166, Eight Mile Plains QLD 4113, Australia